Sage 300 is a completely integrated, multinational business management solution built on the most flexible and expandable architecture available today. Cost-effective, quick to implement and simple to use—Sage 300 provides best-in-class solutions to automate workflow throughout your organisation. A unified solution delivers enterprise-wide visibility maximising collaboration and providing insight for strategic decisions that drive revenue growth and improve profitability.
With robust financial management capabilities at the core, Sage 300 is a modular software suite that provides midsized companies with a highly-adaptable solution. Seamless integration of modules for operational management enhances the inventory handling and order fulfilment processes, and ties together your supply chain so your business delivers every time, on time. Sage 300 also integrates your front-to-back-office processes such as marketing, sales, and customer service – powered by Sage CRM – to give you a 360° view of your business and provide you the visibility you need to take your business to the next level. The modular design of Sage 300 makes it the ideal solution to tailor your management system to your needs as your business grows. With multi-language and multi-currency capabilities, Sage 300 also supports your international operations and expansion in more than 150 countries.
Sage 300 is the system of choice for businesses that place a higher priority on:
- Strong financial management capabilities.
- Flexible deployment of operational management applications
- Powerful customer relationship management and increased business insight
- Optimised management of multiple local, regional, and international operations
- Advanced customisation capabilities
- Fast implementation, on-premise or hosted by Sage
- Large partner community and third-party resources
Sage 300 is recommended for companies with strong financial requirements, specialising in distribution, finance, hospitality, entertainment, high-tech, and other service-based industries, with domestic and/or global operations.
- Multi-tiered, object-oriented architecture
- Web or Windows client
- Hosted on premise or in the cloud
- Embedded Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) for advanced customisation
Best performance from 5 to over 100 concurrent users.
Latest Sage 300 posts from our blog
- Sage 300 2021Updated visual process flows Sage have redesigned Visual Process Flows so they no longer require Adobe Flash and in 2021 they are not editable. Accept payments through online providers You can now accept payments from your customers through online payment service providers such as PayPal and Stripe. Invoices can include a Pay Now button. Withholding […]
- Sage 300 2020Multiple contacts for customers and vendors You can now set up multiple contacts for customers and vendors. If you have integrated Sage 300 with Microsoft Office 365 or with Sage CRM, the new contacts are supported in the Sage Contact app for Outlook 365 and in Sage CRM. Improved help We’ve updated Sage 300 help […]
- Sage 300 2019Global Search Type a name, description, number, or code in Global Search to quickly find transactions or records in your database. You can search for people, companies, transactions, accounts, and many other types of records. Now you can google your accounting system. Support for E-Invoicing Added support for E-Invoicing via PEPPOL (receiving) in the Document […]
- Workflow Document ExporterPayables Workflow has been providing control of your payment cycle by ensuring all supplier invocies are approved by managers before they are posted to Accounts Payable. As a payment authoriser you know all the invoices are approved for payment, but you want just one last look before the payment is sent.Maybe the second authoriser is […]
- Dixon Advisory chooses SageDixon Advisory is one of Australia’s leading independently owned financial advisory firms. Established in 1986, the organisation spent its first 15 years developing a small but loyal client base and a solid business foundation. In early 2000 management change saw Dixon Advisory embark upon a dramatic expansion strategy built around the delivery of family and […]