03 Dec Sage 300 2022
Reserve LanPak licenses for specific users
A new Reserve a LanPak License option on the Users screen allows you to reserve one LanPak license exclusively for a user.
Information about reserved licenses (how many licenses are reserved, and how many reserved licenses are in use) is available on the Current Users screen.
Reserving LanPak licenses reduces the total number of licenses that can be used by other users, because a reserved license can be used only by the user for whom it is reserved.
Financial Reporter now supports Microsoft Excel 64-bit
Project and Job Costing web screens
This release includes
- Enter job-related documents in Accounts Payable. You can now enter and work with job-related documents on the A/P Invoice Entry screen. (Product Update 1)
and selected Project and Job Costing web screens:
- Cost Types. Use this screen to define classifications for cost reporting that are not available by default.
- Opening Balances. Use this screen to enter opening balances so that you can transfer contracts to Sage 300.
- Costs. Use this screen to post miscellaneous cost transactions without affecting Accounts Payable.
- Material Returns. Use this screen to return unused materials (items) to Inventory Control.
- Material Usage. Use this screen to record costs of materials (items) used on a project. The costs of the materials are transferred from Inventory Control to the project.
- Material Allocation. Use this screen to reduce the amount of material stored for a project as the material is used.
- Post Transactions. Use this screen to post transactions to contracts.
- Transaction Listing Report. Use this screen to produce a record of your Project and Job Costing transactions.
Two Factor Authentication in Pacifictech AP Automation and in PW-Web
Two-factor authentication is one of the most effective controls an organisation can implement to prevent an adversary from gaining access to sensitive information. When implemented correctly, two-factor authentication can make it significantly more difficult for an adversary to steal legitimate credentials to facilitate further malicious activities on a network. Due to its effectiveness, two-factor authentication is one of the Essential Eight from the Australian Cyber Security Centre Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Security Incidents.
To find out more about these features or to plan an upgrade just contact us.