13 Jan Sage 300 2023
The 2023 release of Sage 300 includes the following new features.
User passwords are more secure
Improved overall security of the system and databases
Web screen improvements
New Project and job costing screens
You can now enter and work with job-related charges, and update retainage.
Added two new columns to the PA Vendor Activity screen. One for showing Days Overdue – Review Due Date (DO-RDD) and one for showing Days Overdue – Payment Due Date (DO-PDD). Updated the Management Inquiry screen to include a ‘From Date’ filter. Added the following new features to the Quick Review screen:
- Users will now see forward and backward buttons on the Workflow Document preview pane.
- The invoice date has been added.
- Authority limits can be tested inclusive or exclusive of GST.
Pacifictech-Go Mobile app
- Added support for multiple company approvals.
- Users can see the number of open approvals outstanding for each company.
- Added the display of the PA-AP invoice line comments.
- Added a date filter to the PA Management Inquiry.
- Support for POs to be submitted from the PO Inquiry screen.
- Support for Emailing using Microsoft Graph. This option lets you email using Office 365 with Modern Authentication.
- New option to configure EFT Banks to upload to SFTP with 2-factor authentication, using both Key file and Username and password.
A video is available to explain the new features.
With the release of Sage 300 2023, Sage software will continue to support Sage 300 2022, and Sage 300 2021. See Sage 300 compatibility guides and system requirements
To find out more about these features or to plan an upgrade click the button below.