13 May Sage Intacct 2022 Release 2
The release highlights include:
- VAT tax defaults in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- New enhancements in tax record tracking give you greater insight into tax information for your custom reports.
- Introducing dunning notice support in Accounts Receivable.
- You already know that you need to have matching rules in place to match incoming bank transactions from a bank feed or import file during reconciliation.
Now, you can add a new type of rule that creates journal entry transactions in Sage Intacct to match incoming bank transactions.
- The new summary header to find key supplier information at the top of the supplier record.
Audit History report
- Enhanced Audit History report to give users before and after values.
Streamline your reconciliation with creation rules
- Now, you can add a new type of rule that creates journal entry transactions in Sage Intacct to match incoming bank transactions. This saves you time and eliminates manual data entry processes. For example, you might want to automatically create journal entries for bank fees and daily deposits.
New Sage branding look and feel
Tour the release with VP of Product Management, Julie Adams.
Read More at Intacct.com