19 Aug Sage Intacct 2022 Release 3
The release highlights include:
- AP advances now support multi-currency transactions
- Open attachments in a split view: You can now open and view your attachments on the same screen as the bill
- Enhanced dynamic allocations to give you a per-dimension value in the setup.
Role based dashboards
- 6 out-of-the-box dashboards designed specifically for roles like AP and AR Managers, CFOs, Controllers, and Department Managers.
- Simplified receive payments workflow, including auto select when one invoice is outstanding. and clearer lables for auto apply rules.
- Assign a default tax solution to a customer or vendor to be used when you create transactions.
Tour the release with VP of Product Management, Julie Adams.
Read More at Intacct.com