18 Feb Sage Intacct 2022 Release 1
Release highlights include
- Companies using GL Approvals can now reclassify journal transactions that have been approved and posted, as long as the period is open.
- Financial Report Writer notations support
- The new Outlier Assistant works with approvals and simplifies the process for handling flagged transactions.
- Dynamic allocations enhancements to give you a way to do statistical account allocations and allow override to be applied
- Use rules to automatically create journal entries for reconciliation
- Import customer payments in bulk through CSV import
- Forecast contract renewals
- Track grant information. Improve the ability to maintain accurate grant records and generate reports. Track your organization’s grant details and restrictions at the project level. And include grant information in your reports and when importing projects.
- Enhanced inventory inquiry in items.
Tour the release with VP of Product Management, Julie Adams.