03 Mar Sage Intacct 2023 Release 1
The release highlights include:
- AP Automation—Early Adopter An add-on feature to Accounts Payable, AP Automation streamlines your data entry process to save you time and money. The system automatically creates draft AP purchase invoices from AP purchase invoice documents that you email or upload to Sage Intacct. AP purchase invoice details are automatically populated for you, using data from the original AP purchase invoice document, the supplier information record, and previous AP purchase invoices. Contact us to help you get signed up for early adoption.
- Select credits to apply by date range You can now enter a date range to select credits to apply to outstanding bills streamlining the payment process.
- Auto-create bank feed transactions with GST Transaction templates now include tax implications for your GST.
- Expanded permissions for project manager users Now, you can assign Order Entry permissions to your project manager users so they can add, edit, and delete Order Entry transactions
- See the transaction state of billable invoice lines in Preview The new State column in Preview shows you which transactions have been paid or approved. For example, you can now see the payment state for Accounts Payable bills before you generate a project invoice for those transactions.
- The learning centre has moved to Sage University. Sign up to access the free courses that are available. You will need your Intacct Customer ID.
Tour the release with Australia New Zealand Regional Product Manager, Peter Choo.
Read More at Intacct.com