08 May Sage Intacct 2023 Release 2
The release highlights include the following:
- Drill down through account groups to transaction-level details – Analyze your data quickly and directly by drilling down through account groups to transaction-level details.
- Lock closed statutory reporting periods – After you close your books for a statutory reporting period, you can lock the period so that it cannot be reopened. You can then confidently produce official reports for the period, knowing that the information in your system will remain in agreement with those reports.
- Taxable payments annual report (TPAR) – You can now generate your TPAR report in Sage Intacct. With this information in Intacct, you can quickly and easily lodge your TPAR with the Australian Tax Office (ATO).
- Bank transaction time zones – Control the dating of bank transactions based on the time zone of the bank account. This avoids time zone anomalies that can occur with bank transaction dates and transactions generated from creation rules.
- Bank feed creation rules support inter-entity transactions for journal entries – IETs are now automatically created if you have a creation rule that uses a journal entry transaction template with a location that differs from the location of the bank account.
- Introducing partial ownership through tiered consolidation —Early Adopter – Partial ownership through tiered consolidation addresses a significant need within the market for a more flexible and comprehensive approach to financial consolidation. As businesses expand and diversify their portfolios, it becomes increasingly important to have a reliable method of consolidating financial data across multiple entities with varying ownership percentages.
- Invoice product bundles as a single line item using kit items – Now, you can group two or more products or services on a single item SKU and invoice the kit as a single line item.
- Locked-out account notifications – Intacct now sends an email to a user when they are locked out to let them know that they are locked out and that an admin can reset their password.
- Include subledger transactions in your GL audit trail – A new audit trail configuration option lets you track changes to transactions posted from subledgers. When a transaction has changed, the audit trail reflects the change.
- Supplier/Customer list enhancement – Now when you click on a supplier or customer name from the Suppliers or Customers list, the supplier/customer information record opens.
- Edit the reversal date on posted payments – You can now edit the reversal date on posted payment reversal transactions, allowing you to change the date on which the reversal transaction posts to the General Ledger.
Sage Intacct Planning
- Sage Intacct Planning – is an add-on application that offers a collaborative environment for preparing and managing budgets.
Read More at Intacct.com