16 Aug Sage Intacct 2023 Release 3
The release highlights include the following:
- Vendor Approval – Verify the correctness of new and updated supplier records through an official review process.
Time and Expenses
- Expenses now support bank files for employee expense reimbursements – Users can now reimburse employee expense reports entered in Time and Expenses using bank files.
- Lists enhancement – Check out the new enhancements on the lists for Suppliers, Departments, Locations, Attachments, and more.
- Accounts Receivable payment ID – Easily track Accounts Receivable payments using document sequencing for quick referencing, filtering, and reporting.
- Single payments for multiple customers – Early Adopter – We’re developing support for single payments for many customers. This is useful when you receive a single payment but need to apply the payment to different customers.
- Bank Transaction Assistant—Early Adopter – Streamline your receive payments workflow and speed up your reconciliation process when you receive customer payments in bulk from bank transactions.
Read More at Intacct.com